Vocational Training Schools: What You Should Know What are vocational training schools? What do people learn at them? How long are the programs? How can you tell a good vocational training school from a bad one? These are all important…
California Electrician Trainee (ET) Certification (by State of CA)
An electrician is a skilled tradesperson who specializes in the electrical wiring of buildings, stationary machines and related electrical equipment. Electricians may also work in the installation of new electrical components or the maintenance and repair of existing electrical infrastructures.
The Workforce: As a graduate from NCE’s Electrician Technician program, you will be prepared to enter a rapidly growing field. Due to the increasing demand for electricity and power in the US, the workforce constantly needs more skilled, qualified, and experienced electricians.
Job Opportunities: As a graduate from our electrical program you will be qualified to work in residential and industrial maintenance environments. You will also be able to execute new construction electrical work.
Applied Skills: As a graduate from our electrical program you will be familiar with electrical code, wiring installation, conduit bending, motors and transformer systems, and manual and electric industrial controls. With this wealth of relevant knowledge you will be prepared to qualify for the reputable industry certification.
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out!
Take the NCE “Career Training Readiness Quiz”
The fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for.
Get Your Career Training Readiness score now.
NCE Advantages: Why Choose Us
- Fast – we empower our students to graduate in a short amount of time, which saves students both time and money
- Focused – we deliver only the most industry relevant, hands-on courses and skills to our students
- High Growth – we offer programs in some of the fastest growing fields around
- Friendly – we welcome our students into a caring and supportive learning environment
- Community – we foster a family-like atmosphere in order to ensure that each student is a valued member of a tightly-knit community of supportive teachers, career counselors, and fellow students
- Validation – we are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC); the ACCSC is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency
- Real World Experience – Students receive the real world, hands-on experience they need by completing an externship in the local community
- Financial Support – financial aid is available to those who qualify for student loans, grants, or both
Who We Are
At NCE, we pride ourself on giving students a comprehensive career-oriented education by a highly experienced faculty. With the training you receive from NCE, you will be well prepared to apply for an entry-level position in your chosen career path.
Contact us today for more information about NCE career training.
For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please Click Here.