HVAC Technician Training Program: What To Look For So you want to become an HVAC technician, but do you know what to look for in an HVAC technician training program? There are several things to consider when you are shopping…
Certified Phlebotomy Technician I (CPT1)
Certified EKG Technician (CET)
Lab Assistant, EKG Technician/Phlebotomist Diploma
Laboratory Assistants play a critical role in assisting other healthcare staff members in daily operations in laboratories. Laboratory assistants perform tasks such as collecting blood, tissue or other specimens, preparing specimens for storage or examination, and maintaining patient and testing records. Laboratory Assistants also assist with cleaning and maintaining the laboratory’s equipment and facilities. Other administrative duties might include billing, filing, and other computer-centered tasks.
The Workforce: As a graduate from our Lab Assistant/EKG Technician/Phlebotomy program you will be able to work in a variety of healthcare environments, such as private medical practices, hospitals, clinics and blood banks. As with the majority of jobs in the medical field, lab assistants, EKG technicians and phlebotomists are in demand due to the growing need for Allied Health Career Professionals.
Job Opportunities: As a graduate from our program you will be prepared for entry-level employment in healthcare and you will be ready to take on your new career as a Lab Assistant, EKG Technician, or Phlebotomist.
Applied Skills: As a graduate from our program you will have learned how to draw blood and prepare it for lab testing, and draw other specimens/bodily fluids from patients as needed. You will also have an understanding of hematology, bacteriology, urinalysis, electrocardiography, phlebotomy, and vital signs. In addition, you will be prepared to achieve your Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out!
Take the NCE “Career Training Readiness Quiz”
The fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for.
Get Your Career Training Readiness score now.
NCE Advantages: Why Choose Us
- Fast – we empower our students to graduate in a short amount of time, which saves students both time and money
- Focused – we deliver only the most industry relevant, hands-on courses and skills to our students
- High Growth – we offer programs in some of the fastest growing fields around
- Friendly – we welcome our students into a caring and supportive learning environment
- Community – we foster a family-like atmosphere in order to ensure that each student is a valued member of a tightly-knit community of supportive teachers, career counselors, and fellow students
- Validation – we are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC); the ACCSC is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency
- Real World Experience – Students receive the real world, hands-on experience they need by completing an externship in the local community
- Financial Support – financial aid is available to those who qualify for student loans, grants, or both
Who We Are
Here at NCE, we pride ourself on giving students a comprehensive career-oriented education by a highly experienced faculty. With the training you receive from NCE, you will be qualified to apply for an entry-level position in your chosen career path.
Contact us today for more information about NCE career training.