HVAC Certification Training Demand for certified HVAC technicians is on the rise across the United States. In fact, this expected industry growth is one of the major reasons that people decide to enter the field of heating, ventilation and…
California Certified Medical Assistant-Clinical (CCMA-C)
Medical Assistant Diploma
Medical assistants are medical professionals responsible for performing routine clinical and administrative duties under the direct supervision of a physician or other healthcare professionals. They perform a wide range of administrative duties including but not limited to taking patient’s medical histories and recording vital signs, explaining treatment procedures to patients, preparing patients for examination, collecting and preparing lab specimens, and assisting other medical professionals during diagnostic examinations.
The Workforce: As a graduate from NCE’s Medical Assistant program, you will be qualified to work in a variety of healthcare environments, including private medical practices, physician offices, and health clinics.
Job Opportunities: As a graduate from our program you will be prepared for entry-level employment as a Medical Assistant, Clinical Assistant, Administrative Assistant, and/or a Medical Receptionist.
Applied Skills: As a graduate from our program you will have learned medical terminology, anatomy, physiology, disease processes, administrative office skills, customer service skills, and various routine medical procedures. You will also be prepared for the reputable Medical Assistant certification from the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) certifying agency.
- Fast – we empower our students to graduate in a short amount of time, which saves students both time and money
- Focused – we deliver only the most industry relevant, hands-on courses and skills to our students
- High Growth – we offer programs in some of the fastest growing fields around
- Friendly – we welcome our students into a caring and supportive learning environment
- Community – we foster a family-like atmosphere in order to ensure that each student is a valued member of a tightly-knit community of supportive teachers, career counselors, and fellow students
- Validation – we are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC); the ACCSC is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency
- Real World Experience – Students receive the real world, hands-on experience they need by completing an externship in the local community
- Financial Support – financial aid is available to those who qualify for student loans, grants, or both
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out!
Take the NCE “Career Training Readiness Quiz”
The fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for.
Get Your Career Training Readiness score now.
Who We Are
Here at NCE, we pride ourself on giving students a comprehensive career-oriented education by a highly experienced faculty. With the training you receive from NCE, you will be qualified to apply for an entry-level position in your chosen career path.
Contact us today for more information about NCE career training.
For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please Click Here.