Maybe you’re about to graduate from high school. Or perhaps you’re tired of your current job and looking to make a career change. No matter where you find yourself in life, if you are considering becoming an electrician, you should…
Ultrasound technicians (also known as diagnostic medical sonographers) are skilled clinical technicians who perform ultrasound studies ordered by physicians in gathering sonographic data to diagnose a variety of conditions and diseases. They perform ultrasound procedures and record anatomical, pathological, and/or physiological data as well as other pertinent data noted during the procedure.
The Workforce: As a graduate from NCE’s Diagnostic Medical Sonographer program, you will be qualified to work in a variety of healthcare environments depending on specialty. Demand for ultrasound technicians is on the rise as baby boomers continue to age and require more care.
Job Opportunities: As a graduate from our program you will be prepared for entry-level employment as an ultrasound technician/diagnostic medical sonographer in a variety of environments including general medical and surgical hospitals, doctor’s offices, medical and diagnostic laboratories, and outpatient centers.
Applied Skills: As a graduate from our program you will have learned how to verify patient histories and health status, operate ultrasound equipment, record and analyze test findings, interpret and evaluate test results, and to effectively communicate with patients and physicians.
- Fast – we empower our students to graduate in a short amount of time, which saves students both time and money
- Focused – we deliver only the most industry relevant, hands-on courses and skills to our students
- High Growth – we offer programs in some of the fastest growing fields around
- Friendly – we welcome our students into a caring and supportive learning environment
- Community – we foster a family-like atmosphere in order to ensure that each student is a valued member of a tightly-knit community of supportive teachers, career counselors, and fellow students
- Validation – we are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC); the ACCSC is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency
- Real World Experience – Students receive the real world, hands-on experience they need by completing an externship in the local community
- Financial Support – financial aid is available to those who qualify for student loans, grants, or both
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out!
Take the NCE "Career Training Readiness Quiz"
The fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for.
Get Your Career Training Readiness score now.
Who We Are
Here at NCE, we pride ourself on giving students a comprehensive career-oriented education by a highly experienced faculty. With the training you receive from NCE, you will be qualified to apply for an entry-level position in your chosen career path.
Contact us today for more information about NCE career training.